Sunday, November 21, 2010

Debut Author Challenge

Kristi over at The Story Siren is hosting the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. I have never participated in a book challenge before, so I am very excited for this. 

Here are a couple of book I would like to read - 

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
So Shelly by Ty Roth
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris


You can sign up for The Debut Author Challenge over here.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some new fabulous authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done this challenge yet, but am very excited to do it this year! I am also doing the chick lit challenge and the off the shelf challenge and the 100+ reads (believe it's called) challenge....check my blog. I have them all listed there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a fab selection of books picked out!! I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...