Monday, September 27, 2010

What got me into reading

Well when I was in elementary school, I was always in the advanced readers group, but I was never a big reader. When I got into middle school I was obsessed with "The Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket. I read and re-read those books so many times, some of the pages started to fall out! Then when I was in sixth grade "Twilight"by Stephenie Meyer became extremely popular in my school. At first I wasn't so sure about the "Twilight" series, but my friends talked me into reading it. After I read it I was obsessed with reading, so I would say the "Twilight" series got me into reading.
Other books that kept me reading since - "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, "Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, "Bad Girls Don't Die" by Katie Alender, and "The Summoning" By Kelley Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...